Interact Scratchpad for Mac 1.0 is now available on the Mac App Store.
Interact Scratchpad is the quick, easy way to create rich, complete contact records from plain text. Copy text from email signatures, web pages, or any document, and let the Interact Scratchpad turn it into a contact for you!
This brings the most popular feature of our iOS Contacts app, Interact to the Mac in a compact menubar app. The easiest way to explain Interact Scratchpad is to see it in action.
- Automatic recognition of common contact values including names, addresses, email, phone numbers, URLs, and more.
- Simple tagging system to mark additional fields, notes and assign groups.
- Works directly with your system contact accounts, no configuration needed.
- Create new contacts in your default system contact account from the parsed text.
- Add to existing contacts, appending notes or additional fields.
- Preview before committing updates.
- Share generated contact data as importable vCard file - without the need to add the contact to your contact list. Great for creating ad-hoc vCard files with partial contact information.
- Touch bar support for easy tagging.
- Configurable global hot key for quick access.
Interact for iPhone and iPad 50% Off!
To celebrate the launch of Interact Scratchpad for Mac, the iOS version of Interact is on sale for only $1.99 (USD).
Keep Up with Interact!
Want an email with tips and tricks about once every couple of months? Sign up for our Interact Tips mailing list.