The Drafts 4.7.2 update is now available on the App Store, addressing a few minor issues.
NOTE: We are actively working on tracking down a weird issue where the on-screen keyboard comes up blank when you return to Drafts in certain cases. I believe we’ve mitigated the issue somewhat in this release, but do not yet have a complete fix/workaround.
- Fix: Change to attempt to mitigate an issue where the keyboard can appear blank when launch Drafts on iOS 10. Still working on a permanent workaround/fix, but these changes help minimize the issue.
- Change: Dictation now opens with the last selected locale/language used in dictation pre-selected.
- Fix: Today widget display issues with some dynamic text settings.
- Fix: Do not double encode return parameter from /dictate URL (bug in last build).
- Fix: x-success on /dictate URL might not get proper outgoing params.
- Fix: Make sure Facebook basic permissions request does not happen unless Facebook action is used.
- Fix: Crash happening for some users with “Create new after” set to “Never”.
Keep Up with Drafts!
Review and ratings are always appreciated! Feedback and issues to firstname.lastname@example.org. To keep up with tips and news, follow @draftsapp on Twitter and Facebook. We always appreciate you taking the time to review or rate Drafts on the App Store!
Want an email with tips and tricks about once every couple of months? Sign up for our Drafts Tips mailing list.