Drafts 4.6.1 is now available on the App Store.
- Change: Hide keyboard button is now visible over keyboard even if hide extended keyboard is visible and it has a new icon.
- Change: Improvements for landscape editing, especially on smaller devices. This included auto-hiding toolbar and status bar in landscape on iPhone 5/5s/SE screen sizes.
- Change: Disable meta tag generation in MultiMarkdown processor. Meta tag generation treated “:” in the first lines of the text as a meta tag and could cause unexpected errors outputting, especially to Evernote.
- Fix: “Run Action” on multiple drafts selected in draft list should clear selection.
- Fix: Avoid issue where cursor appears mid-screen before typing on a cold start of the app.
- Fix: On first launch after install, “Inbox” should be selected in drafts list pane, not “All”.
- Fix: On first launch after install, “Basic” action group should be selected in action pane, not “All”.
- Fix: Mention iCloud Drive requirement in iCloud settings error.
- Fix: Rare crash in sync process.
- Fix: Workaround for “white keys on dark keyboard” issue in a few more places.
- Fix: Swiping through draft list tabs should include new Trash tab.
- Change: Tighten up the line height a little.
Keep Up with Drafts!
Review and ratings are always appreciated! Feedback and issues to email@example.com. To keep up with tips and news, follow @draftsapp on Twitter and Facebook. We always appreciate you taking the time to review or rate Drafts on the App Store!
Want an email with tips and tricks about once every couple of months? Sign up for our Drafts Tips mailing list.
Love Drafts and want to support continued development? Consider tossing a few coins in the tip jar!