Drafts 4.3 is now available on the App Store.
The Inbox/Archive/Flagged tabs at the top of the drafts list can now be customized and additional saved filter tabs added to the list. Saved filters can be configured to show drafts from the inbox or archive, include or exclude flagged drafts, apply a sort order and have a text query string. You can add filters for common searches to have additional views of your drafts, or customize the existing ones - for example to exclude flagged drafts from the inbox list. For additional information on configuring saved filters, visit the help center.
“Select All” and “Run Action” operation for multiple drafts
When using the “Select” and “Operations” options below the drafts list, there is now a “Select All” option to quickly select all drafts in the current tab, and a “Run Action” operation to apply an action to multiple drafts. “Select All” is particularly useful to quickly archive all drafts in the inbox, for example. The “Run Action” operation lets you quickly select multiple drafts and run an action on them. When selecting this operation, the action list will be shown to select the action to run. Some actions (such as ones that leave Drafts) are not supported for multiple selections and will be grayed out in the list.
Share extension can now Append/Prepend
The Drafts Share extension (used from the Share sheet in other apps) now supports appending and prepending to inbox drafts as well as capture of new drafts. To use these options in the share sheet, tap the “Append” or “Prepend” buttons at the bottom of the window and select the draft to add the text to.
- New: Sort by Text option in the draft list.
- Fix: If newer version of currently edited draft comes in from sync, the “Discard” option might fail.
- Fix: Flashing issue reseting draft list scroll view.
- Fix: Possible crash saving command key.
- New: Added “Email support” and “Mailing List” options in settings.
- Fix: Layout issue in keyboard shortcut assignments.
- Fix: When changing action groups directly via the new “groups” button, only the first change would take effect.
- Change: /inbox, /archive, /flagged URLs deprecated
- New: /drafts?filter=Name&query= URL to navigate directly to a filter in the drafts list.
Keep Up with Drafts!
Review and ratings are always appreciated! Feedback and issues to email@example.com. To keep up with tips and news, follow @draftsapp on Twitter and Facebook. We always appreciate you taking the time to review or rate Drafts on the App Store!
Want an email with tips and tricks about once every couple of months? Sign up for our Drafts Tips mailing list.