Have three minor updates released today…
Drafts and Drafts for iPad 3.5.92
- New: Auto-list completion for Markdown lists. If you start a line with “- “ or “* “ to create a Markdown list, hitting return will prefix the next line of the list automatically. Hit return a second time on an empty list item to end the list.
/create URL scheme now supports a special “ clipboard ” tag within the text parameter, which will substitute the contents of the clipboard at the time the “create” URL is opened. This can be used in an x-success callback URL to allow capture of a clipboard value that changed before returning to Drafts. Note the pipe characters, not brackets. This tag is not evaluated other time, only on /create URLs when processed by Drafts. Full URL scheme documenation.
- Fix for overlapped status bar in upside-down orientations on the iPad.
If you missed all the great new features in Phraseology 2.0, please read about that update first. This is a quick fix for a few issues:
- Increases frequency of auto-saves to avoid data loss.
- Performance improvements, particularly with longer documents. Effects typing, but also imports, pasting and other operations.
- Fix for an odd hang typing certain phrases.
Get Phraseology on the App Store.
- /increment & /decrement URL schemes now append “title” and “value” parameters to x-success callback. “value” will be the current value of the tally after the increment/decrement is performed. Full URL scheme documentation.
- Fix for delay firing URL scheme callbacks.
Get Tally on the App Store.