Terminology 3.0.3 is now available in the App Store.
- Fix: Line feed issue between parts of speech in Markdown export.
- Fix: Case where opening Terminology with a /search URL with no parameters could crash (one case remains and will be fixed in next update).
- Fix: for “< Back” button changing to “< Send” when Terminology was opened with a /lookup URL and you browsed to a different term (should only change for replace actions).
- Fix: for invisible last row in search/fav/history lists on the iPhone.
- Fix: for default actions getting recreated if deleted by the user.
- Change: “X” in iPhone search view to arrow to prevent confusion with “X” in word view.
- Change: “Cancel” button in Manage Actions edit mode to “Done”.
Get Terminology on the App Store.