Another maintenance release of Drafts is now available, with a few minor improvements:
[CHANGE] Support tags ([[date format]], [[title]], etc.) in Dropbox Action Path to allow setup of dynamic folder paths.
- [CHANGE] Ability to sign out of sync without removing local drafts.
- [NEW] “Delete All Drafts” function. Available under Settings > Sync and Storage, this will quite literally remove all your draft data. If you are signed in to sync, it will also remove those items from the sync server. Usefully if you occasionally want to clean house.
- [NEW] “Reminder” action now supports “Use First Line as Title” setting to split title/note (select in Settings > Manage Actions, under “Advanced Settings” for the action).
- [NEW] “Markdown to Evernote” action now supports “Use First Line as Title” setting (select in Settings > Manage Actions, under “Advanced Settings” for the action).
- [FIX] Tweaks to a few issues with sync sign in/out.
- [FIX] Showing advanced settings in iPhone Manage Actions would limit access to last action in the action list.
- [FIX] Typo in “Share Action” descriptions.
- [FIX] Ensure actions list is fully loaded when import_action url is processed.
- [FIX] Strip unsafe characters from Dropbox Action filename.
If you haven’t checked the Action Directory lately, we’ve been adding quite a few ready to install actions as well.