I feel very lucky to have a great set of customers who love to share some of the cool things they do with Drafts. Here’s a few of the great resources that have popped up over the last week:
- Sean Korzdorfer’s Drafts Workflow and Notes: Great outline/documentation of many custom action details and examples.
- Federico Viticci’s Chaining Multiple Apps Together with Drafts: Showing how you can use callbacks to pass through multiple apps in a single workflow.
- Dr. Drang’s New flexible timestamps in Drafts: Handy explanation and resource on how to use strftime date format strings in your Dropbox Actions.
- Christopher White’s iosWorkflows Github repo: Not just about Drafts, but many other apps with great URL scheme integration that can be integrated. So many ideas here!
- Jeffrey Kishner over at I Miss My Mac on recursive URLs.
I hope I haven’t missed any, and a big thanks for taking the time to share!