I think we’ve brought some really nice additions to the v1.1 update, and managed to do them in record time. Drafts 1.0 was released less than a month ago, after all. Hope you enjoy. Lots more good stuff coming, too. If you haven’t picked up Drafts yet, we hope you’ll give it a try.
Drafts v1.1 Changelog
- [CHANGE] By popular demand, a new icon, courtesy of Wet Frog Studios
- [CHANGE] Speed improvements providing feedback on actions, particularly tweeting.
- [ADD] “Action Settings” action opens configuration screen which allows management of Action list, and several other options.
- [ADD] “Import iOS Twitter Accounts” setting. Allow for the import of system Twitter accounts to be disabled so reopening the app will not ask again about allowing access.
- [ADD] “Save to Dropbox” action. Note this is not sync, but an export feature. Once you link your Dropbox account, selecting this action exports a timestamped text file to the /Apps/Drafts folder in your Dropbox.
- [ADD] Message (SMS) action.
- [ADD] Sparrow app action.
- [ADD] Simplenote app action.
- [CHANGE] Clear any modal settings windows if app is placed in the background.
- [CHANGE] Make “Grayscale” the default theme.
- [CHANGE] Drafts which do not have last action display modification date in draft list.
- [CHANGE] Swipe to delete in draft list now works for both left and right swipes.
- [FIX] Improved display of draft items in list when swiping to delete.
- [FIX] Better handling of international keyboards with extended input row (this includes Japanese and Chinese keyboards with extra rows).
- [FIX] Properly update actions if Twitter authorization is removed in Settings app while app is running.
- [FIX] Remove duplication of Echofon action when using Echofon Pro.