Terminology v2.11 is now available in the App store:
- [Add] New font options when running iOS 5.
- [Fix] Tapping status bar now scrolls word list to top (iPhone).
- [Change] Going to search will now automatically focus the search field and show the keyboard for quicker searching.
- [Change] Performance tweaks.
- [Change] Increased maximum font size.
- [Add] Panlexicon.com added as web resource option.
- [Add] American Heritage Dictionary 5th edition as app resource option.
- [Add] New x-callback-url “search” method allows app to be launched directly to a search. Great for use with Launch Center or other launcher apps.
- [Add] For developers, x-callback-url integration methods now support “x-cancel” parameter to allow the “cancel” button to redirect to originating app.
- [Fix] Corrected issue looking up words from an external app when no words were currently selected in Terminology.
Please contact us with feedback/issues. We love to hear from you: email@example.com